Change Log

Here you will fine plugin version history for the Cultivate CRM Plugin:

  • ┬áVersion: 0.4.0 WAS the first version for cultivate-crm.com, cultivate.jafty.com was used to develop all version prior to
  • Version: 0.4.3 is the 1st version where Kyle made style and text changes within cultivate.php, admin.css and meta-box-tabs.css. I also finalized the initiation of the execute_touchpoints function in Version: 0.4.3
  • Version: 0.4.4 is where I started MailChimp integration.
  • Version: 0.4.6 is where I fixed a nasty bug that made pods not save until the pg was refreshed by editing unwanted chars out of cultivate.php…
  • Version: 0.4.7 is when I moved most of the code relating to the pods taxonomy to it’s own file named pods.php
  • Version: 0.5.1 started on people export feature.
  • Version: 0.5.2 people export complete, started adding people import feature.
  • Version: 0.5.5 People import complete, working on MailChimp integration next
  • Version: 0.5.6 both MailChimp and Project Broadcast integration have been started, but still working mostly on MC
  • Version: 0.5.7 marks the completion of the initial MailChimp integration and on initial PB integration.
  • Version: 0.5.8 had both MC and PB completed and some initial testing and debugging done
  • Version: 0.5.9 is where more testing and debugging done on entire plugin and Plugin renamed to “Cultivate CRM”
  • Version: 0.6.0 is when I started adding the WooCommerce API Manager to keep track of Plugin Licensing.
  • Version: 0.6.1 has many cultivate-crm admin style changes Kyler made and marks where Ian starting a major logic fix for scheduling of touchpoints. Scheduling of Touchpoints relative to the time the campaign was started or relative to last touchpoint will be made so admin users have to choose one or the other for the entire campaign to avoid confusion and logic errors with campaign scheduling in the future.
  • Vesrion: 0.6.2 marks where we began optimizing code in pods.php, cultivate-crm.php and campaign_update_function.php where there were 4 repeated code blocks that calculate final dates for scheduling TPs which we creaated a single function for in cultivate-crm.php….(may be included in cultivate-crm.php)
  • Vweaion 0.9.0 – we incremented the version no . from 0.6.2 to 0.9.0 July 11, 2018 because we are four days from the launch of version 1.0.0 so I had to catch up on the version numbers. Also there was a LOT of testing and debugging done prior to this version so the major version update is justified to indicate many changes have been made since version 0.6.2.
  • Version: 0.9.2 – has most debugging done and at the start of this version I only had a few tasks left to do before launch as this version was started on July 15th, 2018.
  • Version: 1.0.0 – represents the very first launch of Cultivate CRM, so this is the first release only released to a select few of a test group so we can monitor how the plugin functions and be able to make quick changes as needed to keep our uses as satisfied as possible with the new Cultivate CRM experience! If you can think if any additions or fixes that need made, don’t hesitate to contact the developer, Ian L. at linian11@yahoo.com and feel free to make as many suggestions as you want. Or Contact Outer Gain for further assistance.
  • Version 1.0.1 – has a very important security fix for Project Broadcast Integration!
  • Version 1.0.2 – has a fix for recurring touchpoints, daily recurring touchpoints were recurring incorrectly and have been fixed now.
  • Version 1.0.3 – has a fix for importing people into Cultivate CRM from .csv file where there were several errors and import wouldn’t work if no people CPT posts existed.
  • Version 1.0.4 – has a very important WooCommerce API Manager Update, so updates may not work prior to this version!
  • Versioin 1.0.5 – has final fixes for WooCommerce update manager.
  • Version 1.0.6 – contains a fix for a jquery conflict that was causing the edit pages screen to not open metaboxes(fixed by commenting out line 156 of main plugin file).
  • Version 1.0.7 – has a fix for MailChimp Admin page where it would list non-subscribed members, so now it will only list members who are subscribed.