With Cultivate CRM you can tap into the email marketing power of MailChimp. And the best news? It’s EASY to do. This doc assumes that you have a MailChimp account and a list created.
Get MailChimp List ID
1) Sign into MailChimp.
2) Click on Lists at the top.
3) Click to the right down arrow and choose Settings.
4) Scroll to the bottom of the settings page and locate the list Id. Highlight & copy.
5) In WordPress go to Cultivate CRM > MailChimp.
6) Paste in your copied list ID to the appropriate field.
Obtain MailChimp API Key
1) Back in MailChimp, click your profile icon (top right). Click Account.
2) Click on Extras and then API keys.
3) Click Create A Key. If you already have a key, leave it as is and create a new one.
4) Highlight and copy the new API key.
5) Back in your WordPress Admin, go to Cultivate CRM > MailChimp Admin.
6) Paste in the newly created API key.
7) Select the MailChimp Groups you want to make available to Cultivate CRM.
8) Specify whether you’d like to remove people from MailChimp Groups when they’re removed from Cultivate Pods. *This will not remove them from MailChimp completely, but simply remove them from the group synced with the pod.
That’s it! You’re now ready to harness the power of MailChimp from within Cultivate CRM.